“Success lies in forming the habit of doing things failures don’t like to do.” Coach Q
Coach Q’s multi-faceted talents and skill-set coupled with his diverse background make him one of the most sought-after Cognitive Behavior Specialist and leading voices on behavior change.
Utilizing a cognitive approach, Coach Q has had an amazing record in motivating people to achieve their best and make personal change. His vast experience in strengthening the most vulnerable members of society has made him a dynamic and inspirational motivator.
A Unique Service
While Coach Q works with individuals on all levels of life, he specializes in empowering offenders, inmates and returning citizens through a structured and professional process.
Coach Q provides motivational speaking to inmates housed in correctional institutions and offender-based organizations throughout the country and abroad. To request Coach Q for speaking services, please contact us at 704.930.6000.
Coach Q’s Speaking Principles & Philosophies
- Passion and commitment as well as personal sacrifice are essential to achieving your personal best;
- Immersing oneself in a positive environment and around positive people gives people the best setting to overcome personal challenges and life’s difficulties;
- Positive change is achievable even in the most conditioned person;
- Self-doubt is the enemy of all people aiming to make change or achieve new goals.
- Discipline & Development.
- Purpose exploration
How Coach Q’s Coaching Works
- Coach Q will observe and listen with an unbiased, non-judgmental ear.
- Helps you identify some of the barriers to you achieving your goals in all areas of your life and assists you in developing strategies to overcome them.
- Helps you to define your goals and outline a specific plan to achieving those goals.
- Motivates you to take on new challenges and assists you with the follow through.
- Encourages you when the chips are down and you need to refocus.
- Cheers you on when you accomplish your tasks giving you that positive feedback you need to inspire you.
- Supports you unconditionally every step of the way so you don’t feel isolated.
- Can refer you to appropriate professionals and services should the need arise.